Friends of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Alpha Geotechnical
- Atwell, LLC.
- Burgess & Niple, Inc.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Bowman Consulting
- Carollo Engineers
- CivTech, Inc.
- Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc.
- Dibble Engineering
- Entellus, Inc
- GHD, Inc.
- Gannett Fleming
- HilgartWilson, LLC
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Markham Contracting
- Ninyo & Moore
- Prelude Engineering Consultant Service
- Premier Engineering Corporation
- T & S Diversified (honorary member)
- United Civil Group
- Westland Resources, Inc.
- Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc.
- Wood, Patel & Associates
- Speedie & Associates
- Slater Hanifan Group
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- City of Glendale
Please accept our invitation to join the Friends of Civil and Environmental Engineering (FOCE2) at Arizona State University in our mission to support educational programs of the civil, environmental and sustainable engineering (CESE) program.
Your membership donation and participation in FOCE2 will enable the civil engineering program to retain and motivate talented young students to achieve success and further our profession.
FOCE2 support helps students start and continue with their dream by offsetting expenses and providing career development experiences.
FOCE2 supports a variety of activities that encourage our engineers, including:
- FE Exam Fee reimbursement program
- Travel to professional meetings
- Mixers to help students make industry connections
- Student organizations’ projects, competitions and outreach in the community
- Commencement luncheon honoring new graduates
Not only will you be supporting students and the programs that ensure their success, you will have the opportunity to meet our promising your engineers early in their career and interact with fellow FOCE2 members. As a FOCE2 member you will:
- Receive a discounted registration at the annual career fair
- Receive an Invitation to the annual Student/Faculty/Industry mixer and other events
- Be invited to congratulate our new graduates at the end-of-semester graduation luncheon
- Receive advance notifications to attend seminars held by faculty and guest lecturers
- Have the opportunity to join the FOCE2 Steering Committee and/or subcommittees to collaborate with faculty and industry members for developing ways to enhance the educational experience and curriculum, promote internships and employment opportunities, and explore ways to develop partnerships among the students, faculty, alumni and industry practitioners.
Support the Next Generation
Your sponsorship provides support to prepare the next generation of leaders in civil engineering. Come join us and contribute your experience and passion to address relevant issues in civil engineering, improve the public understanding of the contributions of our profession, and to assist industry and academia working together to improve our built environment. If you have any questions or would like to accept this invitation to become a Friend of Civil and Environmental Engineering, please contact us at:
Assistant to the Director
School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
Arizona State University
PO Box 873005, Tempe, AZ 85287-3005
Phone: (480) 965-1713 Fax: (480) 965-0557
Steering Committee Members
- Bruce Larson, Bowman Consulting Group (Chairman)
- Matthew Eicher, ASU
- Jim Geiser, Prelude Engineering
- Greg Haggerty, Dibble Corporation
- Dallas Hammit, ADOT
- Ron Hilgart, HilgartWilson
- Keith Hjelmstad, ASU
- Chris Kmetty, Markham Contracting
- Sasha Lewis, ASU
- Dan Meyer, Black & Veatch
- Jason Pagnard, Burgess & Niple
- Ram Pendyala, ASU
- Troy Peterson, Bowman Consulting
- Judy Reedy, ASU
- Dave Sabers, CA Group
- Ron Serio, City of Glendale
- Mike Sever, ASU
- Bob Stanley, Gannett Fleming
- Frederick Tack, GHD
- Michael Worlton, GHD
Jim Geiser, PE, Prelude Engineering Consultant Services, Chair
Internship & Employment:
Dan Meyer, PE, Black & Veatch, Chair
Membership & Resources:
Mike Worlton, PE, GHD, Chair
Frederick Tack, PE, GHD, Chair