(Annual Dues $1,000)
Government, Agency or Nonprofit
The civil engineering program at Arizona State University is committed to student success, providing opportunities for an exceptional education both in and out of the classroom. Experiential opportunities like research, internships, travel to conferences, industry mixers and student organizations are all part of the student experience — and Friends of Civil and Environmental Engineering (FOCE2) members play an important role in providing these experiences and creating the workforce of tomorrow.
The mission of FOCE2 is to support educational programs of the Civil, Environmental and Sustainable Engineering program and facilitate partnerships to improve the quality of life and the built environment.
- Help attract and retain students by enhancing the learning environment and educating students about the industry
- Provide a source of discretionary funds to support the students’ educational experience
- Sponsor events that bring industry professionals, students and faculty together
- Promote career development experiences through internships, mentorship and other opportunities
- Be a voice and resource to promote solutions for the community’s pressing infrastructure needs