Scholarships are available for new, continuing, and transfer students.
Be sure to look at the requirements.
National Academy of Construction Scholarship
The National Academy of Construction (NAC) is accepting applications for the 2022 NAC Scholarship. This scholarship was established by members of the NAC to provide funding for undergraduate and/or graduate students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in construction or a closely related ﬁeld, and who intend to pursue a career in the construction industry. NAC’s mission is to recognize and honor individuals from all disciplines in the industry for their distinguished contributions to the industry and to share this reservoir of expertise as a service to the nation, including service contributions. NAC is one of the nation’s esteemed construction industry institutions characterized by its extensive and diverse expertise, proven leadership, trusted judgment, and commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the construction industry. The intent of this scholarship is to provide support for deserving students who are pursuing careers in the construction industry, thus giving back to the profession some of the beneﬁts that its members have received. The NAC intends to award at least $20,000 in scholarships to deserving students for Academic Year 2022-23.
To be eligible for consideration, the student must:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- For BS students, must be at least at the sophomore level with at least two semesters remaining in their curricula at the time of application; for MS students, must have at least two semesters remaining at time of application.
- Be pursuing a degree in a construction or construction-related program such as construction management, architecture, construction engineering, civil engineering or other, with the intent of pursuing a career in the construction industry.
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen
If you feel you are eligible, please continue to the NAC Scholarship application website at https://www.naocon.org/naocon-scholarship/.
CDM Smith Scholarship Program
Deadline to apply: April 18, 2022 3:00 pm CT
CDM Smith has established a scholarship program to assist students pursuing an eligible STEM undergraduate and graduate programs focusing on engineering at an accredited four-year college or university.
In celebration of CDM Smith’s 75th Anniversary, we are increasing scholarship amounts from $5,000 to $7,500 and we are doubling the number of awards granted from four to eight!
- CDM Smith is offering two awards in 2022 based on significant financial aid need. The goal of these scholarships is to provide increased opportunity to pursue STEM education for disadvantaged communities.
- CDM Smith is offering two awards in 2022 to promote diversity within the STEM community for underrepresented minorities in STEM.
- CDM Smith is offering four traditional scholarships in 2022 for all students in STEM who meet the eligibility requirements.
Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year that they meet eligibility requirements. Awards are for undergraduate and graduate study. Payments are made directly to school of enrollment.
The program is administered by Scholarship America, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team.
Please apply at: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/cdmsmith/
Various scholarships available. Various deadlines.
For more details, visit https://www.astm.org/studentmember/Student_Awards.html
DEED Funding for Students
Scholarships support the education of students working toward technical careers that are in high demand by electric utilities. Students talk about the benefits of a DEED scholarship. A DEED member utility must sponsor your scholarship application. Review the scholarship requirements and checklist. Current or future lineworker trainees should apply for the educational scholarship.
- $2,000 per scholarship paid directly to the student’s university.
- Deadline: February 15 and October 15 each year.