The School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment has many scholarship programs available to students. In 2017-2018, the school awarded over $300,000 in the form of scholarship support to students in all degree programs. The school is committed to ensuring the success of all students and amplifying access to the field of engineering through generous donations and support from a number of caring donors, companies, community members, associations, organizations, and staff.
Scholarships are available for new, continuing, and transfer students.
Be sure to look at the requirements.
ACI Foundation Fellowship & Scholarship Program
2022-23 Academic Year Fellowship and Scholarship Offers
The ACI Foundation offers fellowships and scholarships to support undergraduate and graduate students whose studies relate to concrete (construction, design, education, or materials).
- $10,000 fellowships (19), $15,000 fellowship (1), $5,000 scholarships (10)
- Apply at www.acifoundation.org/scholarships
- Questions regarding the awards should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: November 2, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
2022-23 Academic Year Middle East & North Africa Fellowship and Scholarship Offers
The ACI Foundation offers a graduate fellowship and various undergraduate and graduate scholarships to support students whose studies relate to concrete. (Architecture; architectural, civil, or structural engineering; concrete industry or construction management; and materials science are eligible). Fellowship awardees will receive two free convention attendances with all travel expenses funded by the ACI Foundation.
Fellowship—Only eligible to students in the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and the United Arab Emirates.
Scholarship—Eligible to international students.
AGC Education and Research Foundation Scholarship
2022-23 Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Competition
Each year the AGC Education and Research Foundation offersundergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled inABET or ACCE accredited construction management or constructionrelated engineering programs.
- $2,500 scholarship (Undergraduate), $3,750 scholarship (Graduate)
- Apply at https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/72222-Agc-Education-And-Research-Foundation
- Questions can be addressed to Paige Packard, Program Director, AGC Education and Research Foundation, Paige.email@example.com
- Deadline: Midnight EST on November 1, 2021
Various scholarships available. Various deadlines.
For more details, visit https://www.astm.org/studentmember/Student_Awards.html
CRSI Annual Research Fellowship
The Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute (CRSI) Foundation’s annual research fellowship program for basic research in the steel reinforced concrete industry. Intended to support a candidate conducting master’s degree-level research. Doctorate (PhD) level research will also be considered. Additional information on the program and submission guidelines is available for download at www.crsi-foundation.org.
- $30,000 reseatch fellowship award
- Submit proposals to Amy Trygestad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: December 15, 2021 by 5PM (CST) for 2022 funding
DEED Funding for Students
Scholarships support the education of students working toward technical careers that are in high demand by electric utilities. Students talk about the benefits of a DEED scholarship. A DEED member utility must sponsor your scholarship application. Review the scholarship requirements and checklist. Current or future lineworker trainees should apply for the educational scholarship.
- $2,000 per scholarship paid directly to the student’s university.
- Deadline: February 15 and October 15 each year.