Marcus Denetdale, M.Ed.
Program Manager, Construction in Indian Country; Staff Advisor, SVA-Tempe; PhD Student, CESE
Areas of Research
- Multimodal transportation systems planning
- [Research Area] – Assessing social and communal American Indian housing projects
- [Staff Domain] – Working with tribal authorities, administrators, and leaders concerning construction in Indian country
- Provide research and education opportunities in tribal build projects
- Connecting general contractors with Indian country to educate, reform, and deliver build projects with integrity.