facility management concentration
del e. webb school of construction
The Facility Management M.S. concentration is IFMA Accredited, and supports the needs of students desiring a career in the maintenance, operation, renovation, or decommissioning of existing facilities.
Specifics of the program include:
- Thesis and Non-Thesis options available (chat with an advisor to discuss the best option for you)
- 30 credits (10 classes or 8 classes with a Thesis)
- Can be taken Online or In person
- Courses taught by academic and industry professionals
Beyond a cutting-edge FM education, students will also learn advanced business processes, leadership skills, and how to create efficiency within their job function. Each student will also have the opportunity to earn their FMP and SFP certifications, which are built into the coursework.
- Undergraduate degree*
- No GRE or placement tests
- Operations & Maintanence
- Facilities Administration
- Building Energy Management
- Facilities Project Management
- Sustainable Facilities
- Advanced Business Processes
- Leadership Principles
- Applied project
- Numerous electives offered
- Internships available
world class faculty
- Two IFMA Educators of the Year (2011 & 2013)
- Three IFMA Fellows
- All full-time faculty possess a doctorate degree (PhD)
What do others have to say about the program?
International Student Perspectives.
Students Coming from Senior Positions in the Industry.
Students with Some Years of Experience in the Industry.
Students Who Entered Straight from their Undergraduate Degree.